Sunday, March 16, 2014

PARIS Latest ~ Photographs Postcards Books Magazines



Now that Paris is three weeks behind me, it's time to get back to posting for my clients, friends and followers. Beginning with the books, all the items posted here are linked to the actual listings in my eBay store, just click on the caption. Click here for the "Latest from Paris" items in my eBay store, all of which I am in love with and I hope you will be as well. Click any image to enlarge photos. 






Magazines



(additional titles in the series listed)




 Simon Says "hands on breasts!"




Photo Postcards



 Ostra/Biederer Studio, Paris 1930. Arguably the most seductive ass 
of the era...possibly of all time!




 Two from Grundworth's camera, Paris,1925 (left and right)




Photographs











____



No comments:

Post a Comment